future tense rules | what is future tense ? | future tense examples

Source : https://www.learngrammar.net 
 Future Tense 

When a Verb is used to show that an action will take place in Future, it is known as the Future Tense. Future Predictions  The future tense is a verb tense used for a future activity or a future state of being. 

For example: I will jump in the lake. (This is a future activity.) Ex. I will be happy. 


The future tense is a verb tense  used for a future activity or a future state of being. 

Types of Future Tense 

  1. Future Indefinite Tense
  2. Future Continuous Tense 
  3. Future Perfect Tense 
  4. Future Perfect Continuous Tense

Future Indefinite tense : The simple future tense is used for an action that will occur in the future. When a tense is used to show that Some Action will take place in Future, It  is known simple Future tense.

इस  tense के हिन्दी वाक्यों को पढकर पता चलता है कि कार्य भविष्य में होगा | इस tense के हिन्दी वाक्यों के अन्त में गा, गे,  गी,  आदि शब्द आते हैं |

Example 

  • She will fall in love with a prince. 
  • It will make a sense. 
  • You will consider his request someday. 
  • They will Not  make up for the destruction.  
  • I shall Read a novel.
  • .We will Work on our Weaknesses.
Future Continuous Tense  : When A Tense is used to show that some Action Will Be In Progress in Future.

Future Perfect Tense : The future perfect is a verb form or construction used to describe an event that is expected or planned to happen before a time of reference in the future, such as will have finished in the English sentence "I will have finished by tomorrow "

Structure to Form Future Tense Sentences with all types.
  1. Future Indefinite Tense : Subject + Will / Shall + V1st form + Object.
  2. Future Continuous Tense : Subject + Will/Shall + Be + verb 1st Form + ing +Object.
  3. Future Perfect Tense : Subject + shall/will + have + verb in the past participle (V3rd form).
  4. Future Perfect Continuous Tense : Subject +Will/Shall+Have+Been+Verb1st Form +ing+ Object+ since/for+ time.



Example in hindi

अब मैं घर जाऊँगा | 

आज वह स्कूल नहीं जायेगी | 

क्या पुलिस चोर का पीछा करेगी|

Watch this Youtube video to understand all about Future tense Easily.


I hope you like this Blog and You will get  notification in email. subscribe this website.
 

More examples in future tense

They will Not  make up for the destruction.  I shall Read a novel.
I will be playing tennis at 10am tomorrow.
 
They won't be watching TV at 9pm tonight.
I will have finished this book. 

You will have studied the English tenses. 
She will have cooked dinner.

In November, I will have been working at my company for three years. 
At five o'clock, I will have been waiting for thirty minutes. 
When I turn thirty, I will have been playing piano for twenty-one years. 

On Thursday, I will have been knowing you for a week. 
On Thursday, I will have known you for a week. 
Will It have Been Raining Heavily ?

 




Comments

Popular Post

Introduction Of the Website

Date sheet of class 10th and 12th CBSE 2021 : Complete details.